Thursday, February 10, 2011

Single In The City

Have been trying to read Single In The City for over months now, and still have only managed to reach half way! I had thought, the day I brought it, I'll write a post on it. But, maybe my reading pace, (only for this book!) have slowed down to an extent I could never imagine or maybe I've not been able to connect much with it (because of my laziness), though with the title, I thought, it was just for me.
Single In The City reaches out to every individual living in a metropolitan, be it single or with family, trying to bring out their individuality infront of the world. (with the effects of being THE SMARTER ONE ofcourse!)

Living in Delhi, we all have to prove ourselves in the smarter lot, because as the Charles Darwin's theory says "Survival Of The Fittest", i.e, survives the one, who is worth for. Though, if getting into the details of Survival of the fittest, which, I remember, I studied in class 8, was used as a synonym for natural selection. (A biological term, which I really don't remember about!)

Well, so basically it is a journey of boldness, a journey from being dependent to the one with responsibilities, our independence! (for which we surely have to prove ourselves.)

So, put a foot forward, choose the path and get on the journey!



No comments:

Post a Comment